Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Faith


Hola!!

This week was really good! We had transfers!! I will be staying here in Concordia 6 more weeks! And I am still with Hermana DeGolyer!

I have been going to physical therapy for my back. I have to do a bunch of exercises. But I have been able to do a lot more than I could before. Thank you all for your support! 

The weather is finally turning into fall here which is really nice! We don't have to walk outside and sweat to death and feel like the sun in attacking us all day haha. We are still working on finding people so it is much better in this weather. We might be changing areas with the elders which will be awesome. I will let you guys know when it happens. 

Hermana DeGolyer and I have been studying a lot of the Old Testament this week. There are so many stories of true unwavering faith. If we want to see a miracle, we must first have faith. Without faith, nothing can happen. I have been learning that God sends us hard things in life so that we can become the best people that we can be. We just need to endure and have faith.

I would show unto the world that faith is things which are hoped for and not seen; wherefore, dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith.  Ether 12:27 


Love you guys and have a great week!!

Hermana Stewart


la flia. Wallingre


This cute girl is in my Branch. She said, "Hey, I want a picture!" :)


Sk8!!






Some of the people in my district. Elder Chaname, Elder Chauque, Elder Orozco, Elder Soto, Elder Mitchell, Hermana DeGolyer and I










No comments:

Post a Comment