Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Trips to Santa Fe & Rosario







Helloooo!
This week seemed really long! We traveled 2 times back and forth from Santa Fe from Concordia which is a 5 hour trip each way. Santa Fe is really pretty!! I had to go to Santa Fe for tramites and then the next time we went, I went to Rosario. Rosario is really cool!!! It is almost like the US which was pretty weird for me to see. It looked SO fancy haha. Also we ate at Burger King, which sucks a lot in the US, but here it is DELICIOUS. It was so fancy too. SO weird for me hahah. I will probably never eat at burger king again in my life. 

I found out this week that I have scoliosis. The xray is super cool haha. I get to start doing physical therapy which should be fun! 

This week I have been learning a bit more about the attributes of Christ and what kind of person he was. If we were all just a little bit more like him, how amazing the world would be! 

Love you all so much!
Hermana Stewart




No comments:

Post a Comment