Monday, April 17, 2017

Angelica's Baptism


Hola!!

This week was awesome! I got to go to the doctor and get x-rays! My back is really messed up. It started one day when I couldn´t get up out of my bed. It was incredibly painful for many days. I feel like I am like 90 years old when I am really 20 hahaha. I now have special permission from my mission president to use a little backpack. It is my mochilita. ðŸ˜Š It has been helping. The biggest help for me was when I got a Priesthood blessing. The Priesthood we have here on the Earth now is from God. It is the same Priesthood given to Jesus Christ in his time on the Earth. It can work miracles. My back doesn´t have as much pain as it did before. I am able to walk now without a ton of pain. I will find out more about my back on Wednesday when I get the x-rays back.

Angelica is baptized!!! She is not the same Angelica I met my first day here in Argentina. She has changed completely through the gospel. Her testimony of Jesus Christ is incredibly powerful. She was prepared to receive the gospel at exactly this time. She is a huge example to me of how we can use the Atonement of Christ each day in our lives to become better.I gave an impromptu talk about baptism. Hermana DeGolyer sang and I played the piano as a musical number. Angelica bawled so much. It was beautiful. After the baptism she basically ran to me and she hugged me in the tightest hug ever and said ¨thank you for everything. You have changed my life.¨ It was so beautiful. 

I want to challenge all of you to learn a little bit more about the life of Christ each day. I have been learning more about him every day and how I can try to become more like him in my life. It has been an amazing experience for me. 

Love you all lots! I am really sorry if I don´t get to your emails right away. 


Love,
Hermana Stewart

My mochilita
Whitewash art

A youth activity in our branch about La Obra Misional


Me and Angelica!

Angelica, Hermana DeGolyer & I

No comments:

Post a Comment