Monday, May 22, 2017

No electricity

Hola!!!

This past week was really long for us. My back has started to get bad again. We couldn´t go out and work for a couple days. The first day we didn´t have electricity. The bad thing was that is has been pretty dang cold here. We thought we were going to die. We found 10 little candles in a cupboard that served as heat and light for a few hours. It was FREEZING. Be grateful for what you have! We didn´t have it for 24 hours. But it really is a blessing that we are still alive! And the blessing of technology is a good one!
I have been reading in the scriptures a lot this week. The Book of Mormon is really amazing to me. I cant believe I took all those stories for granted before. There are some really amazing stories in there that we can follow to become better. I would love if you guys would start reading it today. I promise you that if you read it, you will see all the blessings come from it in your life. You will be uplifted every day. You will come to understand that God has a plan for each of his children. He loves you all! I love you guys and hope you have a great week!

Hermana Stewart


Emapandas

No comments:

Post a Comment