Monday, May 29, 2017

Argentina Holiday


Hey!

This week was better! My back is getting a little better! I got a blessing from the Elders and ever since then, my back has improved slightly woo! I know that the power of the Priesthood is real! 
This week was good! We were able to visit people because I can walk a bit better! We have been meeting with the Flores family a lot. They are having a hard time because their newborn baby has health problems. Keep them in your prayers! The kids drew us drawings this week and it was the cutest thing ever. 
SPEAKING OF THE CUTEST THING EVER!! This week was the 25 de Mayo. A reeeeallly important holiday here when Argentina began the revolution against Spain. It was raining really hard so there weren´t as many festivities as probably would have happened otherwise. So we went to lunch at the Wallingre´s house. They were playing traditional Argentine music on youtube on their tv. Hermana Wallingre was cooking and all of a sudden she busted out into dancing! We freaked out it was so cute! AND THEN SHE GRABBED ME!! And she taught me how to do it! Then she grabbed Hermana Degolyer after! AND THEN! After lunch, Hermano Wallingre turned up the tv as loud as it could go. (It went really loud haha he was JAMMING) We moved the table and he grabbed his wife´s hand and they danced for us! It was the cutest thing I have ever seen. Then she grabbed me again after and Hermana DeGolyer too. She said we have to come back and visit her with our families. I love them so much! 
So this week I have been reading the Book of Mormon completely in Spanish. I am actually finding that is is easier for me to read and understand than it was in English! Crazy right? I know that the Book of Mormon is true. It contains the fulness of the gospel of Jesus Christ. We can have our questions about life answered through simply reading. I hope that you all will take the time to use this gift that God has given us in these latter days. Love you all!

Hermana Stewart






The couple in the middle is in our district and got married and sealed in the temple this week and invited the missionaries to have an activity



los dibujitos!!


​I cut my own hair this week! I ended up cutting more than this but i was really scared to start hahaha





No comments:

Post a Comment