Monday, May 8, 2017

Changing Areas


Concordia

Hey everyone!

My back is way better now! I can walk a lot more without pain! This week was really good! We are going to change areas with the zone leaders because our area was getting increasingly more dangerous. We are really excited to work in our new area this week! 

We finally were able to meet with Junior, our recent convert, again. And guess what!! We taught his mom!! She is really awesome and has interest in the church. 

We have been using the registros of the church to find less active members. We have found out that a bunch of people are not living anymore or the address doesnt exist. So it has been a fun adventure with lots of walking haha. 

What I want to tell you guys this week is that I have realized that the mission is the best decision I have ever made in my life. Before, I didn´t really know why I was coming out here. I just knew it would be a good experience. I now know, without a doubt that this is the true church of Jesus Christ. I know that he loves me. I know that by living the commandments of God, we are blessed. I have seen it in so many people´s lives here and also in my own. I know that we are here on this earth to have joy and to learn, so that we can return back to our Heavenly Father again.

I love you all so much. If you have a doubt or question about anything, please let me know! Have an amazing week!

Hermana Stewart


No comments:

Post a Comment