Saturday, January 7, 2017

Happy New Year from the MTC!

     Hey everyone! I am having a super awesome time here at the MTC! I love everyone in my class and my companion and I get along sooo well!! I can understand a ton of Spanish now and I can teach lessons and have fluent conversations. So when Hermana Lindsley and I were teaching a lesson to Francisco the other day, I asked him to be baptized and he said yes and we set a date and everything! We were so hyped. We walked into class last night. Guess who our new maestro was?? Francisco!! He was just acting as an investigator for the first week to see how we were doing with our Spanish. He said he had been doing it with a few other districts and ours was the best. He said he could see our desire to teach and invite him to come unto Christ and he said he could see the love we had for him. He is a really awesome teacher! It still seems kind of weird that he's our teacher now but it's going to be really fun. We have to call him Hermano Zeballos now. His dad is actually one of the members of the 70! They live here but are originally from Chile! Super cool! I also love our teacher in the morning, Hermana Dibb. She teaches us so much about Spanish and the Gospel. She brings out the best in all of us! She is the sweetest ever and such an amazing role model. I feel as though my Spanish is progressing a lot. Also my testimony is growing so much. I know that God has a plan for each of us and knows and loves each of us individually. I know that Jesus Christ died for us and his atonement can help us each and every day of our lives. I am so thankful to be a member of this church and for this amazing opportunity to serve a mission! I can't wait to bring this message of happiness and joy to the people of Santa Fe, Argentina! Love you all!! I love getting your emails and pictures they make me so happy!! Love you guys so much! -

Hermana Stewart

The girls
Our district
New Years Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment