Saturday, January 28, 2017

Flight plans!

Hola!

     We got our flight plans last night!!! We are flying from here to Georgia on February 6th! That flight is 6 hours, and then a 12 hour flight to Buenos Aires and then we must be taking a bus after that. So crazy! I can't believe it's actually happening! I'm pretty worried because I don't know any Spanish!! I can talk a little bit about church things but other than that I feel like I can't say anything at all. So that's pretty nerve-racking. I am nervous about that and also about the actual flight. Also I've never been out of the country before so this should be an adventure!! Any advice would be greatly appreciated! It literally makes my day to get all your emails and pictures! My district is so excited to leave!! We all get to fly on the same flight except for one elder that is going to Madrid! We are actually pretty hyped to leave and teach real people! (and eat real food). But yeah, I just love being out here and learning and serving! I am so happy to be a part of the same church that Jesus Christ established. I am so blessed to have the opportunity to serve him and the people of Argentina!! 
Love you all! 

-Hermana Stewart

Hermana Seely and I in front of the Provo temple

We got matching shirts! 

All smiles!

Argentina!

The Elders in my district

No comments:

Post a Comment