Saturday, February 4, 2017

Argentina Bound!

Hola amigos!


     This week flew by!! I am leaving to Argentina in 2 days!! Pretty crazy! I don´t really feel ready at all but I don´t think any of us would be unless they just threw us right in! 9 of the 12 in my district are going on the same plane to Georgia and then Buenos Aires. The other 3 are going to Spain and Bolivia. Elder Beus and Elder Arnett both broke their feet this week but they are still being allowed to leave on Monday which is pretty sick. We are all way nervous but excited to share our message with all the people we come in contact with! Hermana Lindsley and I were chosen to do the People and My Purpose Meeting on Wednesday. The newbie missionaries have it their first night here. Its a huge group and one investigator. They have 2 missionaries come in and start off the lesson with getting to know the investigator. It was way cool that we were chosen to be the example to all the new missionaries! It was also way weird to do it in English. So that gives me hope for Spanish then right? I´m pretty nervous to leave on Monday, but I know it´s where I am supposed to be. I am sad to leave my district here at the MTC but I am so glad to have met all of them. 5 of us are going to Santa Fe and it´s going to be so awesome!! I love you guys a lot! Thank you so much for all your support! The next time you hear from me I´ll be in Argentina!! I can´t wait to see what happens in the next 17 months!

Hermana Stewart


Sunny day at the temple

My district

Argentina bound!

No comments:

Post a Comment