Monday, February 27, 2017

Valentin & Juniors Baptisms

Hola!!! 


This week went super well!! Valentin and Junior had their baptisms on Saturday and it was so amazing to see!! They are such great examples!! Their testimonies are super strong. It is so crazy that I met them my first day here and just to see how much they have grown!! Also we bought them the ties they are wearing in the pic!! We love them so much they are awesome!!

We put down a date for baptism with our awesome investigator Claudia. She is the sweetest! She is super open and willing to learn everything. She is awesome. Satan obviously does not want her to be baptized and learn about the gospel. When we were teaching the First Vision, a giant rock flew out of nowhere and almost hit me and then Hermana DeGolyer in the head. We watched it come from the roof of Claudias house which was super weird. It was in a straight line towards us and then it was as if someone hit it a different direction so it would not hit us. It was so wild!! I know that we are protected here as representatives of Jesus Christ. Super crazy experience though!

I gave my first talk yesterday in front of the whole congregation at church. I was way nervous but everyone said my Castellaño was perfect. I mostly read off what I had written the whole time but hey, at least I did it! It was a really awesome experience. 

I just want to thank everyone for all your support! Love you lots!! I invite you all to go on mormon.org if you have questions about what I am doing all the way out here in Argentina. You can also email me whenever! I also invite you to read the Book of Mormon. It is truly the word of God here on the Earth to be used together with the Bible. It is how we know where we were before this earth, why we are on the Earth, and where we are going. I am super blessed to have this knowledge in my life and I am so so happy to be able to bring this knowledge to the people of Argentina!! Love you all so much!!
Hermana Stewart

Valentin & Junior's baptism 2/25/17

Congratulations Valentin & Junior!


No comments:

Post a Comment