Saturday, January 14, 2017

Visiting the Provo Temple

Hola everyone! 
     This week flew by sooo fast! I am loving being here and getting to teach real investigators lessons completely in Spanish!! It is so crazy that I am able to understand most of what is said in Spanish and then I can reply!! 2 weeks ago all I could say was hola and that I like cats. We went to the temple last Saturday and it was so amazing. We get to go again today and I am so excited! I love my companion so much! Hermana Lindsley is definitely 10/10 and I love teaching lessons with her. We got to teach an investigator this whole week at TRC named Maribel. She is literally the sweetest, funniest human on the planet. We taught her how to pray. We also taught her about the restoration of the gospel and how it blesses families. We have taught her 3 times and its so amazing to see how much closer she is coming to Christ. Neil L. Anderson came and spoke to us at a devotional this week and it was the coolest!! He taught us that only with time can we see the full benefits of missionary service. He also taught us that if you don't know what to say, speak of the Savior. I learned this week so much about Christ by reading and studying the scriptures. He is the perfect example and brings so much happiness. I love how much happiness the simple truths of the gospel can bring. I love being a missionary and I am so grateful to be here! Thank you guys so much for your support! I miss you all and I love hearing from you and seeing pictures!! I love you all so much and hope you have a fantastic week! 

Love- Hermana Stewart

Provo, Temple

The Nativity

No comments:

Post a Comment