Saturday, January 21, 2017

Book of Mormon

     This week has been really good. I have come to realize how amazing the Book of Mormon is. It is the most correct of any book on Earth. I know that if any of you will read it, and pray to know that it is true, you will have it revealed to you. The Book of Mormon answers all my questions I ever have. It is amazing how every time I need something, I am able to read it and find my answer!! It has been so much easier for me to understand recently and I have a greater testimony. I have learned so much more about the gospel and what it means to me. I want to share it with everyone! I am not learning Spanish as well as I was at the beginning. We are going to try to work on it more as a companionship this week. I am getting more and more anxious to leave the CCM and go out into the field! We have been doing so well with teaching our investigator. The gift of tongues is real!! I have been thinking a lot lately about how hard it was for me to get out here on my mission and how many trials I had to go through to get here. I know for a fact that I am supposed to be here, in this district with these elders and hermanas. Most of all, I know that I am called by God to teach the people of Santa Fe, Argentina at this specific time. I am so grateful to be a missionary serving Jesus Christ and that I get to bring his restored gospel and message of happiness to those who don't have it. I want to challenge you all to read the Book of Mormon and to pray to know of its truthfulness! Love you and miss you all so much! I love looking at your emails and pics throughout the week on my ipad!! Hope you all have an amazing week!

Hermana Stewart



at the Provo, Utah Temple

The Hermanas



Packages are awesome!



New Missionary Host



Krispy Kreme Package!

No comments:

Post a Comment