Saturday, December 31, 2016

First P-Day

     Hola! I am having so much fun here in the MTC! It's much better than I expected it to be, although it seems like I've been here for weeks instead of just getting here Wednesday. I have learned and progressed so much in these few days! I am starting to think more in Spanish and it is so crazy!! I love my companion Hermana Lindsley so much!! She is the best and it's crazy how well we get along! I live with 2 other Hermanas and we make up all the girls in our district. There are 12 of us and the rest besides us four are Elders. 3 of us Hermanas are going to Santa Fe and 2 Elders are going to Santa Fe. The other sister is going to Posadas. I love everyone in my district so much they are the greatest! I am learning so much! Last night we taught our first investigator named Francisco from Chile and it was pretty difficult to get our message across. He understood what we were saying but when he had a lot of questions we didn't really know how to answer them very well. We are meeting again with him tonight so hopefully that goes well. I am so grateful to be able to have this opportunity to serve a mission! I can't wait to get out into the field!! Love and miss you all!! 

Hermana Stewart

Our tags
Leka!
Santa Fe, Argentina

No comments:

Post a Comment