Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Day One

     I made it here safely! It's been less than an hour since you dropped me off. The sister that was hosting me was so sweet and helpful! Everything was so fast they pinned my tag on immediately and handed me an iPad in the first room. I saw Leka there! I felt way more comfortable to see someone I knew! Then I walked through another room and they handed me a super heavy bag with all my materials in it. My companion is Sister Lindsley but she is not here yet. There is one other pair of sisters with us and I met them both and they are nice. Everyone here is super nice and happy and everyone keeps saying "Welcome to the MTC!!!!!" I am very excited to be able to serve the Lord as a missionary! I can't wait to better learn the language, although I seem to be the only one so far that understands my teacher's directions! Well, love and miss you all! Can't wait to tell you more!! 

-Hermana Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment