Monday, March 13, 2017

HOT WATER!!!!




Hey everyone!

This week we got HOT WATER WOOO!!! 
Now we won´t scream every time we get in the shower haha. I don´t have much today about this week. I hurt my ankle badly somehow and we couldn´t leave the pench for 2 days. It was sad. But here is a funny thing of the week! 

If you have seen The Other Side of Heaven you know who Kolipoki is. The branch president and his family had us watch part of it with them. Kolipoki gets attacked by mosquitos and can´t speak the language very well and Presidente Quiros said ¨Hey that´s Hermana Stewart!!!¨ It was really funny. Also that movie is dead on with missionary work so you should all watch it! Also The Joseph Smith movie is amazing and really is powerful and testifies to the truthfulness of the gospel! 
I love you guys a lot! 

I will answer some questions my mom sent... 

How is your Spanish coming?

-Not very well. I can understand a lot but not speak a ton. It is improving a little bit every day. 

Are you eating a lot of meat?

-We eat meat and bread with every meal 

Does someone do your laundry?

-No we hand wash everything.

Do you have hot water? 

-Now we do and it is glorious!!

Love everyone lots!!

-Hermana Stewart










No comments:

Post a Comment