Monday, March 27, 2017

Castellano

Hey everybody!

(Maren answered some questions people had asked her)...
Do you cook your own meals mostly or do you go to other people's homes?
-We usually eat lunch with someone each day but a lot of the time they fall through.
What foods or drinks do you miss that they don't have there? 
-To be honest I miss healthy food. They eat meat, bread and pasta for every meal, so don´t be surprised if I come back way fatter hahaha. 
What did you do on your p-day today? 
-We went to a bunch of museums here in Concordia which were super sick! It was way cool to see all the old artifacts like swords and guns and stuff. So cool!
Is the weather cooling off yet?
-The weather cooled off a bit at the beginning of the week and we had a lot of rain one day. But now it is way hotter like it used to be ðŸ˜¥
Any visits this week? 
-We have been visiting Angelica and really she is so amazing. Her testimony is growing and growing each week and you can tell she is making a huge change in her life. She is soo happy!!
     The only news this week is that my Castellano is so much better! I don't get scared to speak anymore! The members have been telling me it is way better. I can understand most of what people are saying too which is way cool! I never really thought I would improve at all. I know that my prayers are being answered and I feel so blessed to be out here serving my mission!! 
     This past week I finished reading the Book of Mormon again. It really is so powerful and gives specific answers to questions I have in my life. I know I definitely wasted my time and took them for granted before the mission. But I hope I can keep reading and studying them! If you haven't yet, I invite you all to read and pray to know if it is true. I know you will receive your answer! Love you guys!!
-Hermana Stewart
     ~Oh something funny that happened this week. I was spraying spiders with Raid and it got in my mouth and my tongue and lips were numb for the rest of the day but I am fine jaja!! Love you guys and don't worry about my health I am just clumsy lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment