Monday, June 19, 2017

Acupuncture


Hey everyone!!!

Guess what I did this week? I got acupuncture in my back in Argentina!! Woo!! Talk about sketchy stuff hahaha. I hope all of you had a good fathers day! Happy fathers day dad woo!! This week we walked a lot and we contacted a lot in the street. We are also looking at the old investigators. The houses in our area are still underwater but the water seems to be regressing a bit, so that is good. My new companion Hna. Ginéz is awesome! We get along super well. She is helping me a lot with my Spanish and I am teaching her English (Although my English sucks now hahaha). Hopefully I can continue to improve in that!! Love you guys and hope you have a good week!! 

Hermana Stewart

We went bowling last Pday


Acupuncture

No comments:

Post a Comment