Monday, July 10, 2017

Argentina Para Siempre




Hola amigos!

So this week I learned that I was going home. It was really hard knowing that I was coming home, but I know that it will be better for me to get the health care that I need here in the States. I just want you all to know that the mission was literally the best decision of my entire life. I have never been so happy. Sharing the message of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ brought so much light into my life and light into the life of others. I have seen miracles. I have seen the miracle of repentance working in people to completely change their lives and to become happier. I have seen the restored Priesthood of God work miracles. I was given many blessings for my health and I know that I was able to continue to go out and do the things I needed still, even through my back pain. I want you all to know that Jesus Christ lives. He died for each and every one of you so that you can return to live with him and our Heavenly Father again. I know that through repentance and his Atonement we can change for the better and become who he wants us to be. I know that my time in Argentina was short, but I know I was specifically called there by a prophet of God to serve the people there. I love all of you so much and thank you for all your support!!!

Maren

💙💛💙VAMOS ARGENTINA ðŸ’™ðŸ’›ðŸ’™

Angelica and I

Family Home Evening

Zone Concordia



No comments:

Post a Comment